Effective Date: January 27, 2014
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
- What Information does Pixel Collect?
Pixel collects personal information about you when you interact with our Sites, including, join our mailing list, or engage in an online chat with our customer service representatives. The information we may collect includes:
- first and last name
- email address
- special requests and information that you choose to share with us
Information We Automatically Collect
Cookies are files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device write my essay to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings on your device. Without cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of the our Sites.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how users access and use the Sites. We use this information to improve our Sites and your experience, to see which areas and features of our Sites are popular, and to count visits. To learn more about Google Analytics, including how to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit Google’s site: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
Other information we automatically collect may include:
- your geolocation to provide services such as location-based advertisements and social media posts. You may be able to discontinue our collection of geolocation information by changing the app’s settings or the location settings on your mobile device.
- your IP address, browser type, device type
- the web page you visited before coming to our Site, pages you visited on our Sites, time spent on those pages, information you searched for on the Sites, when and for how long you visited the Sites, and similar information
The information we automatically collect may be associated with any personal information that you have provided to us.
Information We Receive From Other Sources
We also receive personal information about you from other sources to help us correct or supplement our records, improve the quality or personalization of our service to you, prevent or detect fraud, and for other business purposes.
- How We Use Your Information
We may use the information you provide directly to us and information we collect about you for various purposes, including to:
- Create, administer, and communicate with you about your account;
- Evaluate and respond to your requests and inquiries;
- Make your experience on the our sites, apps, and services better;
- Send you information about Pixel’s products and services or those of our retail and marketing partners;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business, products and services (including to analyze, customize and develop new products and services; perform market research, data analytics, and data enhancement; measure the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing; administer the Pixel sites; and perform accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation, and collection activities);
- Verify your identity and protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities;
We may also display relevant advertising to you on our sites and across the Internet. The ad services we use to collect information from you may track your online activities over time and across websites. If we use a third party to collect this information, they may essay writters use this information to show you advertisements for Pixel or others that are tailored to your individual interests or characteristics and/or based on prior visits to our Sites. We and third-party vendors may use these cookies together, and may combine them with other data we collect from you, (1) to inform, optimize, and serve ads (including ads based on past visits to the our Sites) and (2) to report on our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services (including how they are related to visits to our Sites). To learn more about interest-based advertising generally, including how to opt out from the targeting of interest-based ads by some of our current ad service partners, click here.
- How We Share Your Information
Pixel may share information as described below or with your consent.
We share information with service providers that help with our business activities, including shipping vendors, billing and refund vendors, payment card processors, and companies that help us improve our products and services.
Third parties may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our Sites. For example, third-party providers of certain embedded content and tools on the our Sites (such as social network plug-ins) may collect personal information directly from you in connection with your interaction with such content and tools. Such providers’ use of the information is subject to their own privacy policies, which we recommend you review. We are not responsible for such providers’ privacy practices, and those practices are not covered by this Privacy Notice.
We may share aggregated or de-identified information (which cannot reasonably be used to personally identify you) with service providers or other third parties. These service providers and third parties may also share with us aggregated or de-identified information that they have independently developed or acquired.
Pixel may disclose information about our users to others if we have a good faith belief that we are required to do so by law or legal process, to respond to claims, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Pixel or others. Pixel may disclose information to a third party in the event that another company acquires Pixel or part of its assets, or in the event of reorganization, bankruptcy, dissolution, or liquidation of our company.
Option to Limit Sharing with Third Parties
If you do not want your information shared with third parties outside our corporate family for their direct marketing purposes, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Choices You Have With Your Pixel Account
If you would like to update or modify your personal information, you may contact us as described in the “Contact Us” section below. You may unsubscribe from any of our promotional emails by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any promotional email you receive from us.
- Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a voluntary program among Internet advertisers that is intended to give users the ability to opt out of behavioral targeting and advertising. At this time, we do not respond to “do not track” settings.
- California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you also have the ability to ask us for information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by Pixel to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes within the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to email@example.com.
- We are Committed to Protecting Your Information
Pixel has implemented an information security program that includes administrative, technical and physical controls designed reasonably to safeguard your personal information.
- Children’s Information
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13, in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). If you have questions concerning our information practices with respect to children, or if you believe a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Us